TIMES Academy 2017
Due to continued success, TIMES is hiring for our brand new Recruitment Academy for 2017. We are looking to speak with those of you who are serious about starting a successful career within Recruitment and Sales.
The key objective for anyone joining the TIMES Academy is to focus on their personal development ready for their graduation date. You will work closely with our internal trainer to learn the entire recruitment process from start to finish. You will also have ample opportunity to practice what you learn in real scenarios.
Other objectives include:
- Developing behaviours and a skillset that will allow you to become a proactive Recruiter.
- Learning how to effectively and efficiently plan ahead for success.
- Learning techniques on how to interact with your clients and candidates and become a valued partner.
- Show initiative when seeking external opportunities for personal development – Our Recruiters understand their recruitment niches are ever-changing; being on-the-ball is crucial to providing a truly consultative offering.
- Learning how to prepare monthly analysis that will identify what’s happening in your business and how to utilise that information.
- Starting to progress to a level of seniority. This will see you crave extra responsibility such as taking responsibility for your own clients, etc.
Essential Skills & Experience:
To be great at this job, you’ll need a passion for picking up the telephone and speaking to people because developing relationships is at the very heart of what we do. Most important is a passion and drive for sales. The ability to listen to your audience is critical to delivering a valued solution.
Desirable Skills & Experience:
An IT related degree will certainly add personal credibility, but is by no means essential to becoming a great Recruiter. Hands-on knowledge of the IT or recruitment industry is also desirable.
To the successful applicant, we are offering a competitive salary + up to 35% commission (with no cap or thresholds) + benefits which include full internal training, pension plan, trips away (most recently, New York), football matches, work socials (loads!), team lunches (even more!), childcare vouchers, charity days, graduation gift, etc.
Are you up for the Challenge?
If you are driven by achievement and recognition, please call 01737 780822 and quote ‘Academy’.
Alternatively, you can send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org