Our contract recruitment processes are designed to provide clients with the most suitable candidates, quickly and efficiently. We provide clients with specialist IT & Business Change Contract resources to supplement in-house skills for one-off projects or to respond to peak workload demands.
At TIMES Resources, we build long-term relationships with our clients to enable us to understand the organisation, business objectives and culture fully. Wherever possible we utilise Contractors that have worked through TIMES before. We have a rigorous vetting and onboarding process, perform comprehensive due diligence and perform ongoing Contractor monitoring.
Our bespoke recruitment services are fitted around individual client needs. Service level agreements, contracts, employment methods and pricing structures are tailored for each client.
Our database of over 160,000 contracting professionals covers all spectrums of IT, Digital and Business Change:
- Chief Information Officer / IT Director / Chief Technology Officer
- Department Heads & Senior Management
- Programme & Programme Management & PMO
- Change / BPR Consultants
- Architects - Business, Enterprise, Solutions, Infrastructure & Data
- Business Analysts & Subject Matter Experts
- SCRUM Masters
- Infrastructure - design, build, administration & support
- Network - wireless, LAN, WAN
- Security specialists
- Software Design & Development
- Web & Ecommerce expertise
- Business Intelligence & data analytics
- Test Expertise - analysts to management
We have specialist expertise in areas such as Business Objects, SAP, Oracle, ITIL processes, Compliance etc.