For certain critical hires, some clients prefer to use a more discreet form of attracting the best in the marketplace. At TIMES, we perform an active confidential service, targeting individuals who are unlikely to be proactive in the job market.
- The process starts with an in-depth briefing with our client. When we have a good understanding of the business, corporate culture and recruitment requirement we provide a written brief agreeing the objectives.
- Our research team will start the process – identifying and mapping potential candidates and providing a long-list.
- An active approach is discreetly made to agreed individuals.
- Suitable candidates are met for confidential discussions, with the best candidates being interviewed.
- Only the most suitable candidates’ CVs, together with our written appraisals and recommendations, are presented to our client.
We follow through with arranging interviews, assisting in evaluating the outcome and mediating in negotiations.