IT, Digital & Business Change Recruitment Careers with TIMES Resources
Experienced Recruitment Consultants - with proven record in IT & Business Change recruitment - either contract or permanent.
What We're Looking For
Whilst TIMES Resources offers a good work-life balance, recruitment is not a 9.00–5.30 job so flexibility and self-motivation are essential. We look for people who:-
- have the drive to exceed targets
- are passionate about doing a good job
- have the determination to be the best
- are committed to providing exceptional customer service
What We Provide
World Class Training
Whether a complete rookie to recruitment or an experienced recruiter we believe everyone can benefit from ongoing training. We've built a world class training programme empowering you to excel in recruitment.
For those that haven’t come from IT Recruitment, we also provide training in IT from eWorld Academy.
We also have access to training from the REC in both operational Recruitment and Management skills.
Benefits - we provide one of the most competitive salary & benefits packages in the recruitment industry
- Base salaries in the top 10% of our industry
- Up to 35% commission with no threshold & no cap - you earn on what you bill
- Car allowance – dependent on grade
- Pension – company match contributions
- Childcare Vouchers Scheme with Kiddivouchers
- iPhone Mobile phone
- Charity Days
We believe in rewarding performance –
High Biller awards have been:
- 3-day trip for two to New York
- Long weekend in any European city
- Dinner for two in restaurant of your choice
- 3-day trip for two to Las Vegas
We also run a host of other fun initiatives such as:
- Quarterly Nights Out
- Monthly Incentives
We are always interested to hear new ideas from our employees.
If you’d like to explore a career with TIMES Resources call now on +44 (0)1737 780822 or email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org